Find the Same values from different excels and copy the entire row?

SRK00353

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all,

I am having a issue with excel macro. If any one can able to give solution for that.

my issue is : I am having one Master excel it filled with student information with data, and i have 10 different excels names as Jack, Kevin, Paul......etc. Master sheets contains student name, education, parent details,.......etc. Jack excel contains student name and education qualification details, Kevin excel contains student name and Parent details and etc. And there is some student name and parent name miss match in the master sheet, and the correct information will be updated on Kevin, Paul excels.

i want to make a macro in Master excel that is one button and it is named as update. If i click on the button it has to search the name of the student from all excels and copy the entire row and it has to paste the correct information in master sheet, And i will compare the master sheet information and individual sheet information and it will help me to make error report to show the higher authorities.

Can anyone please help me to make the macro.

Thanks and regards,
Gopi SRK Prasad Y

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
hi srk00353,
are all of your worksheets in a single excel file, or each worksheet (i.e. master, jack, paul, kevin...) is a separate excel file?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyg666

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back