Finding holidays per country and date in holidays sheet and it appears in a weekly agenda worksheet

nani2022

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello!

I'm working with two worksheets. One worksheet called "Holidays" which has a table where the rows are holidays dates from multiple countries and in the columns the name of the countries. If on a date it's a holiday in one or more countries than below that country it appears the word "Yes".
The other worksheet is a weekly agenda and below each day of the week I want to appear the name of the country or countries if it's a holiday (if it's holiday in more than one country I want all the country names to appear in the same cell).
I've tried to use multiple formulas but I cannot find the right one and I've also tried some VBA code but I'm not very experienced at it.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Can you, with XL2BB, add 5 such holiday lines, so that the structure is visible ?

Upvote 0
Hello!

I'm working with two worksheets. One worksheet called "Holidays" which has a table where the rows are holidays dates from multiple countries and in the columns the name of the countries. If on a date it's a holiday in one or more countries than below that country it appears the word "Yes".
The other worksheet is a weekly agenda and below each day of the week I want to appear the name of the country or countries if it's a holiday (if it's holiday in more than one country I want all the country names to appear in the same cell).
I've tried to use multiple formulas but I cannot find the right one and I've also tried some VBA code but I'm not very experienced at it.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Your countries should be across the top defining each column of dates.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpierce

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back