Fixed the operation range

cannny

Dear all,

I would like to fix the operation range from A1 to K20, prevent operator to disturb other range setting & data, please help to teach how to fix it & back to normal status.

Thanks for help.

Cannny

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Yongle

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Protect like this

Select cells A1:K20 \ right-click \ Format Cells \ Protection \ remove X from Locked box \ OK

Right-Click on Sheet Tab \ Protect Sheet \ Insert Passsword \ Confirm Password \ OK

Unprotect like this

Right-Click on Sheet Tab \ UnProtect Sheet \ Insert Passsword \OK

Protect again

Right-Click on Sheet Tab \ Protect Sheet \ Insert Passsword \ Confirm Password \ OK

Last edited:

footoo

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Intersect(Target, [A1:K20]) Is Nothing Then
    [A1].Select
ElseIf Target.Count <> Intersect(Target, [A1:K20]).Count Then [A1].Select
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VICKRAM

This Week's Hot Topics

• Change military grades into rank
    Afternoon all Need help with formula that will change military rank (i.e. 1, 2, 3 into Amn, A1C, SrA). Running IF formula that does not work...
  • VBA COUNTIF SOLUTION
    Hi The following are the errors spread across the several columns from E to Q ie. 13 columns across several sheets with more than 500 rows per...
  • INSERT ROW WITH SPECIFIS TEXT IN A COLUMN
    Hi All! How can identify that that the row to be inserted has to be inserted before 1st row with specific text in column F. If I record the...
  • Auto-Create a monthly Sign in sheet for preschool students
    The image below is what each page looks like. Above is space for the "Child Name" "Month" "Class" School days are obviously Monday-Friday but...
  • VBA vlookup multiple results
    Hi folks, Hopefully someone out there can help. I have a list to vlookup which works (ish). the lookup only picks up the first instance of the...
  • Extract values for earliest/latest times
    I am trying to put together a formula to get the earliest start time, the latest end time from column A for each person in Column B-F without the...