Form Check Boxes

Schane

My corporation has a form that we created with many check boxes. When I open the form, the check boxes are shifted and not located where they should be. When the form is opened on other computers or if IT signs on to my computer and opens the form, the check boxes are located as they should be. IT has said that it is an issue with my profile and would like to create a new profile for me. I'm not convinced that that is the issue. Also, some of the check boxes are located properly when printing and some are not. Any help with this issue would be appreciated and thanks in advanced

Sorry, my profile doesn't allow me to attach items. Otherwise I would post a clipped picture of the boxes.

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
have you looked at the properties of the check box ?

right click on the check box, click format control, and then the properties tab,

Upvote 0
The other options didn't help

What I did notice though, when clicking on one of the boxes that isn't in the proper location and holding down the mouse button, another box in the proper location appears. When I let go of the mouse button the second box disappears. These "ghost" boxes are only appearing for boxes that aren't in the proper location. The boxes that are where they should be aren't ghosting.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DumbFinanceBro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back