Form question

jcrmit

Hello Guys,

I am trying to create a form that is based on a query that reports the next due date for a specific task (that happens every 2-weeks). This query is based of the Activity Table (e.g. TblActivity) and filters by the max of date last completed and creates a due date for the next due date for the activity.

When the task is completed, four pieces of data are entered about this activity into a different table (e.g. TblActivityDetails), including 2 specific task details, date complete, who completed. I have been entering this data through a form based on the TblActicity, with a subform to the TblActivityDetails. This is a one-to-many relationship.

At present, the person entering the data has to find the record (e.g. search) and enter the 4-fields required.

What I would like to do is have the form represented in a tabbular form (i.e. list) with the fields from the query that list the activity type and due date (say on the left) and be able to have the 4-required fields on the right with the 4-data fields to enter data into TblActivityDetails. This would be sorted by due date, and would make bulk data entry for these activities much easier.

I would appriciate any help or direction with this.

Kind Regards,

JCRMIT

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back