Format Row & Column Headings

Papi

Is there a way to modify the position of the row headings when selected? Default is bottom but depending on the document, preferecne would be either center or top.

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
simple click on the alignment Ribbon ?

Upvote 0
Thanks Mole999. Unfortunately, that works for selected columns and rows but not for Row headings when turned on in Page Layout - Sheet - Row and column headings. At least I cannot get it to work for the rows that now show when printing only.

Upvote 0
nope I can't see a way, apart from adding spaces / carriage returns above or below the intended to fake the view

Upvote 0
Hello Peter. The worksheet rows have been changed to either Top Align or Middle Align. A request was made to include Page Layout - Sheet - Row and column headings to be turned on. Some of the rows are quite high as some of the data is more like a book than a spreadsheet. I was hoping to somehow set the rows that show row numbers when printing to format to match the row formatting. Does this make sense?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back