Formula Help ~ Please!

mirandork

Hey All! I work for a start-up company on the technical side of implant dentistry. Since there are so few of us in this company, I've taken it upon myself to help get us organized/track and make reports/etc so we can analyze, grow, and market.

I've been watching youtube tutorials mostly over the past month or two to learn how to create an efficient tracker for the cases we receive that we can't work with. My tracker has a worksheet for each month and each row is a different case. Right now we are averaging about 200 cases a month that we cant work on. Some Docs will sometimes send more than one case that we can't use. I followed this video and created a "top doc" list for each month, but now I'm trying to make a second one that's a YTD top doc list. My issue is I'm not sure how to change the formulas to include multiple worksheets. As we get further in the year, the YTD sections will need to pull from more and more worksheets.

Please advise!

Following along with the video, my monthly top doc "hurdle" formula is: =Large(Y6:Y602,L55)
For the YTD section, I tried to changed the "hurdle" formula to: =Large(Choose({1,2},'April 2018'!$R$4:$R$86,$Y$6:$Y$164),P55) but it's not returning the correct information.

The "Count" monthly formula is: =countif(Y6:Y602,">="&L56)
and the YTD I tried to make is:
=COUNTIF('April 2018'!$R$4:$R$86+$Y$6:$Y$164,">="&P56) but it's also not giving the correct information. I can't even continue on to create the following formulas to provide the Docs names because these are incorrect.

Please help/teach me! Thank yall so much!

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
If you could post your spreadsheet to one of the following Google Docs, OneDrive, DropBox, etc... and provide a link, you would receive more feedback.

I would highly advise removing any personal/private information and replacing it with "dummy" data.

Upvote 0
If you could post your spreadsheet to one of the following Google Docs, OneDrive, DropBox, etc... and provide a link, you would receive more feedback.

I would highly advise removing any personal/private information and replacing it with "dummy" data.

All data has been anonymized! Here is the link to a google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syebG17TXJyWhWqFh2wZS8hmf5IfA_LbeP_0cIA8l9E/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you so much, Robby, for taking a look at this for me. I have a YTD sections on each sheet, but if you think a whole separate sheet for YTD would be better to formulate, then that would be great too :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flashbond

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back