FORMULA Help please

ashani

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I'm using the below formula - the outcome should be that if all N/A - then ignore, if all Yes then then 0 and if any No then count number of Nos. However it's working in the other cells but some cells are merged and it's not working, please can someone guide me on this.

=IF(IF(COUNTIF(F32:T32,"N/A")=COUNTA(F32:T32)+COUNTBLANK(F32:T32),1,0)=1,"",IF(COUNTBLANK(F32:T32)>0,"",COUNTIF(F32:T32,"No")))

Many thanks

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Hi,

Can you share the data table you are looking to modify via xl2bb.
It will be easier to understand your requirement then.

Thanks

Upvote 0
First of all, why you need such a big formula

If you use countif(F32:T32,"No") then automatically all conditions are satisfied,

I,e if all are yes then it will show 0 and if all are #Na even then it will show 0. (However if you require null string in case of #Na then can consider)

Merged cell is an issue. But as I can understand you are applying the formula in a single cell. Do you mean cell in the range F32:T32 is merged or the cell in which you are entering the formula is merged????

Upvote 0
Cross posted Merge Cells formula

While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back