Formula Request For a Complex Calculation

hidaren

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I need a complex formula that can calculate the extra payment dedicated to mothers whose children are under 6 years old (5 years, 11 months, 29 days); in my country, the government pays the kindergarten's payment of under 6 years old children to their mothers plus 9 months off (starts from the day the child is borne) as the required rest time after the labor, which some mothers use and some don't and some use a part of their off days. the government pays the salary every 6 months. if the mothers are on the days off, they will receive no payment, in other words, the payment will be dedicated to the mothers who are working.

for instance, if a baby is born in 2019, his mother will receive this money for the current 6 months completely, but a baby who was born 11 and 2 days ago, will only be paid for 2 months and 2 days.

Now I want a formula to calculate the month and days of the kindergarten's period (paid money) based on the date of birth and labor days off.

1666678134593.png

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
If forgot to say, 1 formula for days and 1 formula for month tab under the kindegarten's period

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

Instead of a blank table, I suggest that you include a few rows of some actual sample data and the expected results (entered manually) and explain again in relation to that sample data. Do it with XL2BB and helpers can than easily copy your sample data for testing.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back