Formula Too Long

VBAAccountant

All,

I have an excel formula that currently works but is extremely long:

+IF('Instructions-START HERE'!$E$12=1,+IF(SUMIFS('Full Data Drop'!H:H,'Full Data Drop'!U:U,'PR HD Upload'!B448,'Full Data Drop'!T:T,'PR HD Upload'!F448,'Full Data Drop'!R:R,'PR HD Upload'!E448,'Full Data Drop'!Y:Y,'PR HD Upload'!M448,'Full Data Drop'!L:L,'PR HD Upload'!R448)>0,+ROUND(SUMIFS('Full Data Drop'!H:H,'Full Data Drop'!U:U,'PR HD Upload'!B448,'Full Data Drop'!T:T,'PR HD Upload'!F448,'Full Data Drop'!R:R,'PR HD Upload'!E448,'Full Data Drop'!Y:Y,'PR HD Upload'!M448,'Full Data Drop'!L:L,'PR HD Upload'!R448),2),""),+IF(SUMIFS('Full Data Drop'!O:O,'Full Data Drop'!U:U,'PR HD Upload'!B448,'Full Data Drop'!T:T,'PR HD Upload'!F448,'Full Data Drop'!R:R,'PR HD Upload'!E448,'Full Data Drop'!Y:Y,'PR HD Upload'!M448,'Full Data Drop'!L:L,'PR HD Upload'!R448)>0,+ROUND(SUMIFS('Full Data Drop'!O:O,'Full Data Drop'!U:U,'PR HD Upload'!B448,'Full Data Drop'!T:T,'PR HD Upload'!F448,'Full Data Drop'!R:R,'PR HD Upload'!E448,'Full Data Drop'!Y:Y,'PR HD Upload'!M448,'Full Data Drop'!L:L,'PR HD Upload'!R448),2),"")).

I am trying to automate the entire file but no sure what VBA code to use that would not result in an error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voodoo1

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...