Formulas over several sheets and cells

Ziro54

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hi,

I am not sure if there is a solution to this. I have a Workbook where I capture information. I have added some formulas ease the process. I have a Dashboard Worksheet that summarize some data. The formula is [COUNTIFS('Incident Register'!$B$5:$B$2001,'Data Sheet'!A4,'Incident Register'!$M$5:$M$2001,"Yes")]. I want [IF(B4="","",) in front. I get a [#value] error on my Dashboard. The formula on my DashBoard is [IF(N6<>"",(SUM(('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$R$1000>=$E$9)*('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$A$1000<=$N$6)*('Data Sheet'!$R$4:$R$1000))),"")]. N6 you enter today's date manually.

Is there something else I can use? Or a way to fix this?

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
What version of Excel are you using?

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Also what cell is the countifs formula in?

Upvote 0
What version of Excel are you using?

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Also what cell is the countifs formula in?
Countif is in datasheet!R4

Upvote 0
Thanks for that & for updating your profile.
How about
Excel Formula:
=IF(N6="","",SUM(FILTER('Data Sheet'!$R$4:$R$1000,('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$R$1000>=$E$9)*('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$A$1000<=$N$6)*('Data Sheet'!$R$4:$R$1000<>""),0)))

Upvote 0
=IF(N6="","",SUM(FILTER('Data Sheet'!$R$4:$R$1000,('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$R$1000>=$E$9)*('Data Sheet'!$A$4:$A$1000<=$N$6)*('Data Sheet'!$R$4:$R$1000<>""),0)))
Same error, Added two photos, not sure if that will help?

Attachments

• Dashboard.jpg
    Dashboard.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Data Sheet.jpg
    Data Sheet.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
Just spotted the typo in your original formula. The R should be an A
Excel Formula:
'Data Sheet'!$A$4:$R$1000>=$E$9)

Upvote 0
In that case check that you don't have any cells on the Data Sheet with a #Value error

Upvote 0
In that case check that you don't have any cells on the Data Sheet with a #Value error
I Have managed to fix it changing the formula to the following:

[=IF(B5="","",SUM(COUNTIFS('Data Log'!$C$2:$C$2001,{"Ablution Facilities","Canteen","Locker Room","Office","Shower Room","Yard"},'Data Log'!$A$2:$A$2001,'Data Sheet'!$A5,'Data Log'!$G$2:$G$2001,"SC")))]

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonlight6

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back