Forum's New Look

starl

Administrator
Thanks, Jim. There are still changes we're working on (addition/removal of functionality, design) and appreciate everyone's patience. Some changes you may notice, some you may not. We may have to take the board down while we're doing more updates, but hopefully, not for long.

Domski

Too busy to post much at the moment but good to see everything back up and running as I still like to dip in a few times a day.

Good job all those involved!

(y)

Dom

jim may

One small suggestion (a thing that your former format showed, which this one at the moment does not);
Show in a seperate column the # of Replys -- making it easier to spot 0's (No Replys) which I look for most of the time;
Currently seeing (in one column) 0/12 (Replys/Views) makes for more eye strain... Thanks -- Jim

mathchick

One small suggestion (a thing that your former format showed, which this one at the moment does not);
Show in a seperate column the # of Replys -- making it easier to spot 0's (No Replys) which I look for most of the time;
Currently seeing (in one column) 0/12 (Replys/Views) makes for more eye strain... Thanks -- Jim
I agree! I like to look for unanswered ones

Montez659

I just want to say that my withdrawl symptoms have now fully passed. No more shaking and twitching while looking at a Maintenance post.

Dazzawm

I must say I dont like the new look. It looks like all the other forums. Before, the look was unique.

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
It's the default skin. More important to get all the functionality we are used to up and running before we start worrying about cosmetics. (some of us have had our fill of sites that start messing around with skins before anything works properly ;))

TinaP

I'm just glad it's finally back up. I was afraid my boss would figure out how much I relied on mr excel and how little I know on my own. :eek:

Seven days without Mr Excel makes one weak.

Please don't report me for bad punning.

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics