Forum's New Look

The Excel Jeanie add-in exhibits don't seem to work quite like they did before.

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
In both the Quick Reply and Advanced mode, you can make the reply window larger by dragging the lower right corner. You should see a series of 3 lines making a triangle. Just click & drag

I'm happy to see the board back up and running...
Congrats to all those involved in the migration, must have been a lot of work! Please know that your efforts are highly appreciated!

As stated before: not a big fan of the current look myself, but functionality must get priority over esthetics... I'm sure the admins will (re)create the unique look and feel of before, or at least something as cool as that ;)

As stated before: not a big fan of the current look myself, but functionality must get priority over esthetics... I'm sure the admins will (re)create the unique look and feel of before, or at least something as cool as that ;)

Better. We're looking at new colors very soon...button tweaks... but right now, hammering out the internals.

Thank you to everyone for your patience. To say that this has been a nerve racking and harrowing experience is probably an understatement to some [and an over exaggeration to others]. What I do know is that the new Message Board has ushered in a complete era of change for The MrExcel Universe. Hold on, get a good seat for the ride and bring a camera - it's gonna be an interesting journey!!

In both the Quick Reply and Advanced mode, you can make the reply window larger by dragging the lower right corner. You should see a series of 3 lines making a triangle. Just click & drag
Ok, got it.

Thanks! :cool:

To say that this has been a nerve racking and harrowing experience is probably an understatement to some

Thumbs up to Scottie (et. al) for all the work that went into this. I know it certainly wasn't easy.

The worst thing we'll need to deal with is all of the addicts who can now get their fix again. :)

Thanks!

The Excel Jeanie add-in exhibits don't seem to work quite like they did before.
No need for Excel Genie, this version of vbulletin allows you to use tables :)
Header1Header2Header3Header4
My first row of content2 cell row 13rd cell row 14th cell row 1
R2C1R2C2R2C3R2C4
YouGetTheIdea
EasilyDone]ClickTable Icon
And you can copy and paste directly in to excel, the only thing with the table function is it is just flat data no formulae...etc

It's the default skin. More important to get all the functionality we are used to up and running before we start worrying about cosmetics. (some of us have had our fill of sites that start messing around with skins before anything works properly ;))
I hear you :)

I used to be able to quickly see my subscribed threads that I hadn't viewed via the User CP screen. Is that facility still available?

I know I can scroll down the full list of my subscribed threads, but it isn't obvious which ones have replies I haven't viewed yet.

P.S Whole=heartedly echo the comments above - I had actually been doing day-job for the last week rather than feeding my MrExcel addiction. Not nice!!

I like it, just can't wait until the new layouts!

Glad to be back though... I had to use another excelforum!!! *shudder*.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danger_SF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back