Forum's New Look

The "Settings" link in the very top nav bar gets you to your user cp.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
In both the Quick Reply and Advanced mode, you can make the reply window larger by dragging the lower right corner. You should see a series of 3 lines making a triangle. Just click & drag

That is a great feature.. w00t!

I just wanna say thanks to the Admin who have had to work under huge pressure! You have done a great job! I know that there are quirks you are working on so I won't bother you just yet with the bits that peeve me. :biggrin:

Missed the forum for awhile, but back up and that's what matters...

Great indeed and thanks to the admin team for all the hard work :)

I just wanna say thanks to the Admin who have had to work under huge pressure! You have done a great job! I know that there are quirks you are working on so I won't bother you just yet with the bits that peeve me. :biggrin:

There's always one.... :rolleyes:

So happy you are back up and running. 'Cuz we know this is the best Excel site there is :cool:

I'm wondering though there was under the quick links a "No answers" button. Will that be available again? I have a work around with the search but that is more steps.

Congrats and much appreciation of the hard work that went into this. All for a "free" forum - Wow!

I'm wondering though there was under the quick links a "No answers" button. Will that be available again? I have a work around with the search but that is more steps.

Yes, there's still a lot of work going on under the hood, so you'll see more and more functionality popping up. The biggest concern for Scottie and his crew was migrating the existing database to the new forum software and getting it back online as quickly as possible. If you see things like this, then by all means point them out. There's a growing list. ;)

I dont know if it has been mentioned earlier in this thread or anyone knows yet but I have unsubscribed from this thread but I am still receiving emails!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back