Freeze more than once

luizmachado

Is there any way to freeze more than once? I have this "Monthly Expenses" workbook where I froze the third row, then all rows above are froze, but I can't freeze anything more. When I try to freeze this table and this chart on the right, the "Freeze panes" option isn't available.
Do you guys know anything I can do to solve it (it can be the standard way or VBA way)?
I, basically, want to keep the third row froze and freeze the table and chart on the right, this way I can always keep my eye on these informations.

TZPc3tr.png

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Yo can't freeze 2 locations.....However, have you considered using the Camera tool
Take a snapshot of the chart and pivot table and place in a more suitable location, while you do your work ???
Remember though it is just a photo, and won't refresh if the data changes

Upvote 0
Yo can't freeze 2 locations.....However, have you considered using the Camera tool
Take a snapshot of the chart and pivot table and place in a more suitable location, while you do your work ???
Remember though it is just a photo, and won't refresh if the data changes

Not even with VBA? I'm kinda new on this VBA thing.
I got it, but I need to see the data live. I mean, when I change it on the other table (it's with test values, but I'll link the tables later).

Upvote 0
I don't believe so...If you can imagine freezing a horizontal data AND a vertical data....when you scroll down the page, the horizontal data would be ok, but everything to the right that's frozen would be screwed up ( data wise )

Upvote 0
I don't believe so...If you can imagine freezing a horizontal data AND a vertical data....when you scroll down the page, the horizontal data would be ok, but everything to the right that's frozen would be screwed up ( data wise )
Hmm got it. Is there any way that I can lock (freeze?!) from L5:M14 (table) and the chart area? Basically select both of this areas and lock them, so I can see it live.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back