Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayo

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Other Sauce...please explain

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Nothing - I like them plain!

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
What's the difference between tomato sauce and ketchup?

tomato sauce is a bit sweet whereas ketchup is 70% tomato & 30% of spices. I like tomato garlic, tomato spinach, tomato chilli, etc., ketchup and it tastes awesome with samosas and sandwiches and french fries and veg/nonveg puffs !

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Malt vinegar is my favorite, but a close second is McDonald's Spicy Mustard sauce (the ones they give you for the McNuggets). I love that on their fries.

There are some place around here that also make "loaded fries". It is a big plate of fries topped with cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream (optional). All the typical stuff you would put on a baked potato. Those are pretty good too.

Any you can never go wrong with gravy either. There is a chain restaurant around these parts called Swiss Chalet (I think mostly in the US and Canada). Their house dipping sauce for the rotisserie chicken was pretty good on their fresh cut fries also.

Dang, now I am hungry too.:p

Last edited:
McDonald's fries dipped in their soft serve vanilla ice cream. I know, it sounds bizarre, but it's really good. The salt from the fries and the sweet from the ice cream....yummy.

There is a chain restaurant around these parts called Swiss Chalet (I think mostly in the US and Canada). Their house dipping sauce for the rotisserie chicken was pretty good on their fresh cut fries also.
Which is originally Canadian. Any Canuck will tell you the answer is gravy. If you're having fish and chips, the correct answer is malt vinegar and gravy, w/ salt.

Try mixing mayonnaise with BBQ sauce and a little habañero pepper sauce
:cool:

Depends on when and where. If I'm walking, just salt. If I'm sitting down then malt vinegar or a good egg mayo (maybe with capers to turn it into tartare sauce). If it's wedges, sweet chilli sauce.

Denis

If I'm in a place that'll do it, ranch dressing or blue cheese (but none of that watered down crap).

On road trips, which is about the only time I eat fries, it's ketchup, which I can't stand on anything else.

I am fond of malt vinegar, but try to find that here other than in a british pub...

McDonald's fries dipped in their soft serve vanilla ice cream. I know, it sounds bizarre, but it's really good. The salt from the fries and the sweet from the ice cream....yummy.

Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!! :eek:

Blue cheese? Yum, especially with a large juicey rare steak! Gimme! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back