Full size userform

Sharid

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have this code that makes my userform full page, the problem is that any other objects on the userform do not do the same, like multipages, buttons, images textboxes, etc.
Is there was to do it so that everything will expand. I was testing it on this form, see the attached picture

VBA Code:
Private Sub Userform_Activate()
With Application
   Me.Top = .Top
    Me.Left = .Left
    Me.Height = .Height
    Me.Width = .Width
End With
End Sub

The multipage was the original size of the userform, the above code expanded the form, but everything else stayed the size it was designed. Is there a way to do it so everything changes size

Thanks

Attachments

• CaptureForm.JPG
    CaptureForm.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
The userform appears normally. But when going to any border of the userform, I expect to have an arrow that enables me to resize the userform but there is no arrows for resize..

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Without an image or seeing your form or a demo of your form, I thing people are going to struggle to work out what you are trying to say, at least upload and image of what you mean.

Also on page 2 of this thread, my second post there is a download file, I suggest you download that as that has a demo of what I have done and the code works fine. You may have done something wrong.

Without an image or a demo of what you have, you may struggle to get the right help.

Upvote 0
No need for image at all. I have downloaded the workbook of Jafaar and click on Show UserForm button and the form is loaded with no problem at all. But the resize task is not working for me (that's all)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ak94

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back