General inquiry on this Forum!

pedie

Can someone esp. moderator please tell me
1. how can i post small images like the error msg screenshot etc. I have seen people have done that.
2. While going though if i like the code and it help me how can i add that in my fav in this site (is there any feature here in this site like that?) I can copy and keep the code but if i want to see the scenario....maybe I will need info about the whole thread...
3. Can we block certain users from poping into our profile???

Hope you wont mind answering this question.
Thanks alot!

Pedie;)

Heya Pedie,

I'll do what I can to answer your questions:

1) There's no board function for hosting images, so you'll have to upload them to something like ImageShack then reference the link in your post. If you go to Go Advanced in the posting options you should see the option to add Image tags. Note that I'm not a good reference for that as I've never done it, nor do I intend to as it adds overhead to the board.

2) You can bookmark those posts in your Internet browser to refer to later, like Aladin's Dependent List thread (as many of us do) and/or you can start building a code library of your own (as many of us do as well). You can do that with individual workbooks based on function or try to cram it all into Personal.xls - the choice is yours - some prefer one over the other or do both (like me).

3) Not that I'm aware of, but it's also up to you to limit the amount of information you put in your profile, just like anything else you do on the Internet.

HTH,

Thanks alot Smitty...my apologies for posting in wrong place...tHANKS again..:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RExcelSearch

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back