Get data from web multiple times using loop

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello JohnnyL

I tried again and tested the 600 GSTIN numbers and noticed that the web site is checking only 500 numbers and the remaining numbers even though they are correct, they are displayed as #N/A. This is because the web site is handling 500 number only. The code is displaying the result of 500 numbers only (Check to confirm GST Taxpayers Sheet) and obviously it will color all the cells which are not in the GST Taxpayers sheet. If you sort the result by color, the 600 numbers in the purchases sheet and copy the yellow cells and paste it in the web site, you will see that most of them are all active and correct numbers.

I think there is a way to get all the GSTIN numbers in one shot.

Here goes,

As you know the list in purchases sheet contains the GSTIN numbers to be verified. Select all the GSTIN numbers in a different sheet (Just in the clipboard, not to be displayed in the workbook), remove duplicates, check the count of number of GSTIN numbers. If there are less than 500 do nothing but run the rest of the code. If the count is more than 500 say 800, then select the first 400 and paste it in the web site to get it verified. Now, I think you can use what you call the loop function and again select the balance 400 and get it verified.

If there are 2,000 or 20,000 or any number of unique GSTIN numbers in a single data, then instead of 500 select 400 at a time to be on the safer side and use loop as many times till you get all the numbers verified. I know the code will take more time to run but to get the perfect result I can't think of any other better option to get all of them verified at a time.

I hope it Is possible..? 🤞🤞
Check GSTIN using Loop.xlsm
If you delete the rows below row 500, the code will work. Before deleting make a copy of the sheet for reference.

LOL... It is good now. Actually perfect. Thanks man.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Time to sign off now. See you soon. Hail JohnnyL. 🙏

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back