"Go To" function

elaw74

Hi,

I had a question posed to me and try as I might I was not able to find a way to do it so I was hoping that someone here might know the answer. I am trying to find a way to make the "go to" function bring the named cell to top left corner instead of the lower right corner. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Sure, if you hit the F5 key it brings up a go to function that allows you to go directly to a cell that you named. Well when you do this instead of bringing that cell to upper left corner of the viewable area it brings the cell to the lower right of the viewable area. I know this is a pretty trivial problem but this person asked so I figured I would try and find out if it could be changed. Thank you.
This message was edited by elaw74 on 2002-11-04 14:42

Upvote 0
AHA! I thought you were referring to VB code GOTO function. I'm afraid I don't know that answer to that one.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosWin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back