Google Forms uplaod picture in Power BI

msarfaraz

Hi All,

I have created a contact list in google forms and response excel sheet connected to Power BI, my problem the pictures which uploaded on google form are not showing in Power BI

I attached both screenshot or Power BI and link of the picture, any advice.

Attachments

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

JustynaMK

Office Version
365, 2013
Platform
Windows
Hi,

You probably need to select this data field (see "Fields" on the right-hand side), and then go to Column Tools > change Data category to Image URL. That should do the trick.

1595947090847.png

JustynaMK

Office Version
365, 2013
Platform
Windows
Ahh I just noticed your URL is referencing google drive path, not the picture itself.

Please see the link to documentation -> Display images in a table, matrix, or slicer in a report
According to this, the image URL needs to point to an image in one of these file formats: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, or .svg

Is there any chance to modify your URL so that it ends with one of these extensions? e.g.:
Feel free to copy this URL into one of your contact fields to test if everything else is set up properly (i.e. datatype, visualization fields).

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PACULA

This Week's Hot Topics