Graph to show project progress since start date

AnthoHead

I've looked high and low and cannot seem to find the answer to this. I am looking to show registration progress since the start date of the project.

Basically, we rolled out a new program and have had difficulty getting some of the people to register for it. I would like to show a combo graph showing weekly registration with total registration over the top. I feel like this should be easier than it is, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it.

I would like the bottom axis to be the week number and the progress axis on the Right. I would like the bar graph to be the week to week progress (show progress for that specific week) and the line graph to show overall progress.

Any suggestions?

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
While I do use Google (or rather Duck Duck Go) for general searches, and sometimes for answer to Excel questions, I typically turn to YouTube for something I'm looking to do in Excel. I knew I had seen a video that might answer this question, and a search of "excel project progress chart" came up with it as the first hit - Project Plan in Excel with Gantt Chart (Plan, Actual & Progress in ONE VIEW).
I've been following Leila Gharani's channel for a couple of years, and find her videos concise with little time wasted, accurate, and efficient, and usually does something I think all Excel videos should have - provide a sample file, and this video does.
Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back