Helicopter Performance Chart

KWpilot

OK, here it goes. I'm a helicopter pilot and in the operator's manual of the aircraft is a performance section. What I'm trying to do is take the performance charts and convert them to excel. basically its a scatter chart with different variables. In short you take the temperature match it up to the pressure altitude and it gives you what you maximum gross mass is for those conditions. I wrote one chart on excel but I'm stuck on the data series which have been plotted but I don't know how to tell excel to go from the temperature to the the pressure altitude. My "Y" values are in the aircraft weight 2200-3350 and my "X" values are temperature -50 thru +50. the Data series is My pressure altitude is from 0-18000 feet. If I can some how attach a copy of my form it may give you a better understanding of what trying to do. any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Hi KWpilot, upload your form/file to a free file sharing site like www.dropbox.com or www.box.com. Mark it for sharing then paste the link it provides in the thread then somebody will probably have a look.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back