HELP! formula for OBIEE

ariel20029

Board Regular
Hi all,
I have tried ( I am very new to this) to write a CASE statement where if the product Family= custom and unit list price =0 return NO
but the tricky part is everything else with a list price of 0 needs to be YES else NO.

No matter how I write the statement the list price of 0 is overriding the product family.

I tried and or..anything I could think of..
any help would be appreciated.

Basically our custom items do not have a list price so I need to keep them in the population and manually update the list price, but anything else that has a list price of 0 return Yes.

Sharon

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.

macfuller

You don't have a lot of information here, but typically for multi-conditions if clauses you would do something along the lines of...

SWITCH(
TRUE(),
[Product Family] = "custom" && [Unit List Price] = 0, "No",
[Unit List Price] = 0, "Yes",
"No"
)

ariel20029

Board Regular
Hi thank you, I had to modify a little as the syntax was slightly different but this is exactly what I needed... THANK YOU!!!
Sharon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehtavish1

This Week's Hot Topics

• help please
    SORRY NOT ANY GOOD AT EXCEL SO HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED this formula is in a sheet called ignore...
  • two formulas needed
    Hello, I'll try my best to explain this: First formula needed in Sheet1 cell A2: If Sheet1 cell B2 = Sheet2 cell B2 then return a 1. If not then...
  • Dynamic Counts
    Good afternoon, we are tidying up some data & the data seems to be growing quicker than we are tidying it up! What we confirm (by reviewing it...
  • Help Excel formula eliminate duplicate values and keep only 2 identical rows.
    as picture below column A has a duplicate value. but the values are not the same as the rule. sometimes 4 rows, sometimes 10 rows or 7 or 9...
  • Macro Compile Error Sub or Function not defined
    Hello, I am trying to run macros from a validation list, all macros have been created and run perfectly on there own but I'm getting a compile...
  • Last row combined with Current Region VBA
    I'm generally happy finding the last row of data through something like Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp) but I don't always receive data...