scottydoouk

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hi Guys,

I sadly cant share the sheet as it is confidential. I have tried ChatGPT to help me and I just can't figure out what is wrong. So I have a sheet called WeeklyRaw which has all my teams weekly performance data. This is setup in a table configuration called WeeklyProcessing. What I need is a formula that will look at the last 3 months from todays date using the week commencing column, average each advisors Average Handling Time and show me the lowest 3 in another sheet called Weekly Dashboard in Cells M3, M4, M5 and their Average AHT in N3, N4, N5. I want it to dynamically update when I have included new weekly raw data too. Is this easily done?

This is one of the formulas that ChatGPT told me would work, but I kept getting "too few arguments" error:

=INDEX(WeeklyAHTPivot!$B$4:$B$200,MATCH(SMALL(IFERROR((AVERAGEIFS(WeeklyAHTPivot!$F$4:$F$200,WeeklyAHTPivot!$A$4:$A$200,">="&TODAY()-90,WeeklyAHTPivot!$A$4:$A$200,"<="&TODAY()))),""),ROW(M3:M5)),0))

Hoping you can help :)

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
While it is recognized that anonymity is critical, you can still create dummy data and worksheets to post using the xl2bb add in. The link is below.
please help the forum help you!

Upvote 0
As well as some (fairly small) dummy sample data and expected results with XL2BB, what should happen if 2 (or more) advisors are equal 3rd lowest?

BTW, I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back