Help with sorting rows by date and moving to archive sheet when cell marked "yes"

kheiple

:eek::confused:Hello! I have a spreadsheet I am working on from work with will contain lost of rows of data and users will continue to add to it daily. I am needing the rows to sort by date oldest to newest on both the "regular Call Backs" and the "Escalation Call Backs" sheets. I currently have this happening on 1 of the sheets however when entering a new row as soon as a date is entered it is sorting which causes having to scroll to find and finish the entry. I do not want it to sort until the user has completed entering their data. A button to click would also work for this rather than auto sorting. I also need these same 2 sheets to move a row to the "Archive" sheet when column K is marked "YES". I would like both sheets to move to the same "Archive" sheet and add each entry from top to bottom on next available row while deleting the row once moved so I do not have blank rows on the sheets there are moving from. I have a icon which has Archive marked on it which woulkd be great if I could just click that and it moves the rows needed that have been ,marked "YES". Any help would be greatly appreciated.:) Here is the file Im working with

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmTgeGiJReSZdso0uQ7VcIKHOrY

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Got:

This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it.
Contact the owner of this item for more information.

When attempting to download your file.

Use Excel Jeanie (see link in my sig) and copy your code to your reply.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back