Help with test!

fmiranda019

The team needs a new macro that execute the

following actions

a. Login in SAP

b. Run the transaction GR55 and run the reports specified in the file Macro SAP sheet

matrix cell C2 and I2

c. The parameters needed to run these reports are specified in the file Macro SAP sheet

matrix cell C to E 5

d. The reports needs to be run 3 times each one, because in the list there are 3 companies

MM, DS1 and TGSU this list can be modified each Time that Reporting run the macro.

e. The screens included in the file shows the way in that the transaction GR55 is going to

require the inputs needed to run.

f. Ones the reports are executed should be pasted in the second and third sheet of the

final files.

g. The final result shall be 3 excel files (because there are 3 companies in the list) with

three sheets each one called index, ZIFI and ZFIL.

 In the first sheet shall be pasted the GL code of the company in the cell A1

 In the second sheet called ZIFI shall be pasted the ZIFI report given by SAP and

 In the third sheet should be the ZFIL of the companies as showed in the SAP macro File result

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
Note that we will not take the test for you, or give you the answers to your test.

If you have a solution that isn't working properly, we may point you in the right direction, but you have not posted any attempted solutions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Joe4, appreciated.
Do you think its possible to learn how to complete that task easy? I mean in 10 days perhaps? Do you think it is a complex problem?

Upvote 0
It depends on things like how much your know about VBA currently (if you have a good foundation, or are starting from scratch), about SAP, and about interaction between the two.
I have never used SAP myself.

Hopefully, this test is part of a course you have been taking, so hopefully you have learned a lot of what you need in order to do it (and possibly have course materials to use as references to assist you).

Upvote 0
Thanks Joe4. I need good VGA foundation. I was lazy during my last course.

Is there any respectful online way to learn VGA?

Upvote 0
I assume you mean VBA.
Yes, you would need a good VBA foundation to do this.

If you do a Google search on "excel online vba training", you will come across various online tutorials that can help you learn it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back