Help with VB forms

FH_guy

I need a little help with some visual basic forms that I am creating. I have created a from that will post an ID number in column one, and a time in column two. I now need to create a form that will capture all of the ID numbers and enable me to select one of the numbers via a combo box and when I submit the form it will post the new time in coumn three.
The point of this is that different operations will be performed on this ID numbers at different times. I would like to keep the data with the ID number in different columns. This might not even be possible, but if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Take it in stages......you can set up a list box that cycles through the column if IDs to populate the list on your form, and then subsequently create a click even for when an ID is selection....once you nail down that, you can do the post click events as you need to...

The more specific your question, the more likely the help you will get...there is no "blanket" code for what you need here...but when you got stuck it easy to help sort it out.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back