Help with VBA combobox references

AequitasVeritas87

331djjl.jpg

I am familiar with the basic functions of excel but do not have extensive experience with VBA--I have been trying to learn but I cannot seem to find an answer to a specific task which I am trying to complete. I am working with a data table (shown above) of Units with a set number of designated stats (stat1, stat2, etc)--I want to be able to automatically populate the combobox at the top with the Unit names of this data table--and ideally, have this be a dynamic named range to which I can add more data on the fly.

Based on the unit selection from the combobox above, I want the stats of the selected unit to be populated in the cells marked above with the bold border. From a long list of units and their respective stats, I would like to be able to choose one from the combobox (which automatically populates new units) and have the relevant data populate in a designated range of cells.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
I looked at your question earlier and was hoping someone else would understand what you want. But sense that has not happened I must say from your image I can not see the relationship from what is show above and below in the image. Like where did these numbers 1 to 8 come from ?

And by: Your quote
I am working with a data table

Does this mean a Excel Table?
And if so give me the name of the Table

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RExcelSearch

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back