Hey everyone, can somone help me please in excel spreadhseet Noob project ?

forexworld12

Hey guys. I hope everyone is doing very well, My name is Jason and I'm from India and I have recently joined a Data entry operation(programming) course in my city just a few days ago. I have been given a project to complete which is for 20 marks and I need 17 in order to paas my semister. Can any of you please help me so that I can learn? I really urgently need your help guys I request anyone who knows can answer me these 4 question in some detail I would pass and greatly appreicate it. Thank you

This question's answer I have to write it down on a file paper and submit it -

Q) As a part of its healthy India Drive,An NGO ( name - GENIUS) has decided to educate people on infectious diseases. For this they want to create a brochure and Presentation.

My job is to create the brochure and the presentation using Word,Excel and powerpoint.

Excel : Gather data (From internet,Hospitals or any other source) on the major fatal infections. Enter this data in an Excel spreadsheet and prepare suitable graphs in Excel

Word: The brochure is to be designed in Word. The outlies of the brouchure are as follow :

NGO name and Logo --> Name of the Campaign --> Statement to convince that prevention is better than cure --> Name of the infectious diseases alongwith some pictures --> How the diseases spread --> Prevention measures to stop the spread of diseases.. Th brochure will also have the graphs that I you prepared In excel

The document should contain suitable headers and footer.

Powerpoint : The brochure will be represented electronically as a powerpoint presentation. It is planned that the presentation will run automatically on big screens in hospitals. Use graphics , Text, videos,grapps in the presentation.

Q2) Alex wants to copy cells A3:A15 to cells K3:K15 In a spreadsheet. When he tried to do so, the blank cells of A3:15 replace the data cells K3:K15. Write steps that Alex should follow so that cells are movedbut the blank cells do not replace the data of cells K3:K15 ?

Q3) Observe the spreadsheet and answer thee question

1 Name Hindi English Maths Total
2 Arti 12 10 15
3 Aadhar 13 13 12
4 Bhavya 11 12 14
5 Bikram 12 11 13
6 Maximum

1) Write steps to insert a new column for Science before the coloumn Of Total ?

2) Write steps to calculate each student's percentage of marks assuming that the marks are out of 15 in each subject. Percentage of marks should appear in Column G

3) Write steps to create a column chart to represent each student's marks in different subjects ?

Q4) Write down the steps to create a file in MS Word with a title "Application". Write an application for 3 days leave under this title, also Do the folloing using SHORTCUT KEYS =

1) Left Alignment of the paragraph.

2) Make the heading BOLD and UNDERLINED

3) Insert DATE on the top left

4) DO spell Check and Grammer

5) Save the file

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.
You appear to just be asking us to pass a test for you. That is not going to happen - and wouldn't do you any good anyway.

Upvote 0
Well I said its a project that I need to submit tomorrow inorder to pass the semister. I just Know the theories I have no idea that spreadhseets were going to come and I am very new in this excel thing and I really don't Know anything so I asked :(

Upvote 0
I'm afraid that doesn't alter anything I said.

Upvote 0
Seriously ?? Well I searched the whole book but I just can't seem to find the answer,then I came online searching if someone is willing to help me.. I could have posted my questions in many different ways that wouldn't have seemed like anything to do with passing a Test. so much for saying the truth ? Yes I need to make a project whats wrong with it if you know and could answer me only 1 or 2 ? It would only help me gain knowledge as I mentioned in my firt post I have just Joined a Data entry operation course and it would take me atleast a month 2 month to digest these.

Upvote 0
Yes, seriously. You give no indication of having tried anything at all on your own.

Your first question is not really a question, in the sense of the questions that we answer here, because it's not specific. It's a project.
Your second question makes no real sense to me.
Your third question is specific and related to Excel, so if you asked that on its own and indicated that you had actually tried something on your own, someone would probably assist.
Your last question has nothing at all to do with Excel.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Like I said Man I have tried various books today that is what I have been doing from 12 Hours I have no idea how to work with spreadsheets I am really new and have just joined a course so it may take a month . I have treid to search online about if the third question but the answers are quite mixed up.. But Thanks I appreicate your reply bro

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back