Hide Columns (max out) can I use VBA?

jimjaix

Board Regular
Hi, I don't know how many columns are hidden in my excel sheets anymore (too many!!), there are more columns I need to hide is there any vba code that allow me to do more? Or I am at the limit and can't hide anymore? Thanks

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
how mine worksheets do you have in the workbook? if you get to mine and you dont have a nuff ram or processor will not be able to open it. But don’t think there is a limit no how mine you can hide, but if you are at a point were it will not let you hide any more then, may be your workbook is at a limit for excel for reading it no how huch you tryed to hide.

Upvote 0
There are only 3 worksheets on my excel sheet, and 2 of them are blank, when I right click on the columns I want to hide I get an error "Cannot shift objects off sheet."

how mine worksheets do you have in the workbook? if you get to mine and you dont have a nuff ram or processor will not be able to open it. But don’t think there is a limit no how mine you can hide, but if you are at a point were it will not let you hide any more then, may be your workbook is at a limit for excel for reading it no how huch you tryed to hide.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back