Hide Rows depending on Cell Value

FireSpartan

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello All;

I am new but have read many posts on here over the years. I just could not find what I was looking for. I have a spreadsheet that pulls data into column "C" using an INDIRECT equation from other tabs. For rows 3 through 56 I would like to hide the row if the value in the corresponding column "C" cell is equal to 0. When I update the Indirect reference I would like it to re-filter basically. I.E. - unhide any row with a number value greater than 0 and hide anything that has a value of 0. I hope this makes sense. I would like it to be instant but if I need it to run as a macro I would like to link it to a Button. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
i am not sure about hiding the rows, but you could do something clever with conditional formatting. And changing the font color to be white when you want to "hide" data"

Upvote 0
i am not sure about hiding the rows, but you could do something clever with conditional formatting. And changing the font color to be white when you want to "hide" data"

Thank you but they want the rows to not show and all the items that need produced listed in order. How they want it the rows need hidden. I have seen Code that should work but it references 1 cell not evaluate a cell in each row.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMES KECULAH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back