Highlighted Row question

RADTorta

Hello,

I have this one code i found online (I used the 3rd code listed and took out the column part) that highlights an active cell's Row/Column and it works fine, and even when i sent it to my colleagues it worked fine, however they get this error when they opened it.
"Run-time error '91': Object or variable or with block variable not set"
You can select end or debug and the code will still work, and when i went to see what would be the suggested way to fix it, it took me here But i'm not sure where to put the code to fix this and i'm a little flustered that i can't get it to work the way i want it to.

It's not a huge issue or anything cause like i said it will still do what it's supposed to do but it bothers me personally that an error comes up. Kinda new to VBA, so please bear with me on this dumb question lol.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
Disregard! It's only affecting me when i pulled the completed workbook from my email. I assumed everyone would get that error cause i was getting it when i pulled it from my email but they said they weren't getting it at all.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back