How capture multiple data in a single cell

SkinnyThanos

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am working on a project to capture multiple iteration in a single cell. I will explain the scenario with an example. I am getting a work from a vendor, I note down the recieved date say 02/06/20. I review the work and send comments on the same day 02/06/20 which I note it down. Then I get the response from vendor on 03/06/20. Again I send some comments to him on the same day. This process keeps repeating 5 time. Finally on 08/06/20, I am completing my work. Now my doubt is, instead of adding separate row/column to note down the supplier response date, is it possible to to get all the supplier response date i.e from 02/06/20 to 08/06/20 in a single cell. The reason I am asking in a single cell is because the sheet can be more leaner. Or if you guys have any ideas on how to capture multiple dates in a single cell please let me know.

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
You can enlarge a particular cell and use =CONCATENATE to join date and their respective comments into a single cell.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back