How do I get a userform to refresh information that changed in the spreadsheet when it is reactivated by userform1.show

bigdog00

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Greetings everyone... Longtime viewer but 1st time poster. Hopefully this will make sense... I have a userform that tracks who gets a project revision when the person the project belongs to is gone (this part works great). In this userform there is another userform that allows me to alter the list for times when the next person who gets the revision is also gone. We try to make sure that everyone gets the same amount of revisions and nobody is skipped over. On my second userform you can move people down on the list by clicking a button next to the name. When the button is clicked it will change on the 2nd userform and save the change in the spreadsheet hidden in the background. When I click the button to close the 2nd userform and recall the 1st userform... the change does not show up on the 1st userform. I figure it's because I'm using hide/show userforms. I tried unload userform2/load userform1 but it just quick flashes and everything disappears. However, the spreadsheet is still open in the back ground but you can't see it. I figure the easiest fix is to keep it how I have it using Hide/Show. I will take an answer to either one if someone has it.

Thanks,

Bigdog00

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
One more thing... The 1st userform pulls the change in the list from the spreadsheet.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back