How to ADD Colors to Excel

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.

GR00007

Board Regular
When you click on font or fill, you have a choice of standard colors, and also an option for more colors - click on that to pick from a seven sided color hexagon, or select percentages of each primary color.

My Aswer Is This

Office Version
Platform
Windows
On the Home Menu you can also click on cell styles and choose from many here.

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
You cannot "Add more Colours" with 2003, but you can customise the colours by going to Tools > Options > Color > Select a colour > Modify > select the new colour > Ok > Ok

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
You have omitted the next part of the quote (highlighted in red)
Appearance of table redone 2000-12-09 in Excel 2000, I display 32,760 colors, Excel shows only 56 colors at any time.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkarnout

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...