How to change forum to old theme?

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Must say that I like the post count, but for members at the low end. Partly as Mark indicated for welcoming new members but also as a rough guide as to how likely they are to be familiar with forum rules/etiquette/ways of providing sample data etc.

MARK858

Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
also as a rough guide as to how likely they are to be familiar with forum rules/etiquette/ways of providing sample data etc.
Hi Peter, wouldn't the New Member title cover most of that (depending what level it was set at?) or even add a new lower post title for below 10 posts for example (would just save amending the software)?

Last edited:

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Hi Peter, wouldn't the New Member title cover most of that (depending what level it was set at?) or even add a new lower post title for below 10 posts for example?
Yes, to some extent, but the Count & Joined date combination I found very useful when it was immediately available in the old forum. Not a biggie though as the information is available here - you just have to be a bit more patient. :)

MARK858

Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
Hi Peter, I see that the number of posts and join date have now been added (thanks to smozgur I take it :)).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danidanidaniel

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics