How to compare Values in 4 cells and obtain the result

raulfeio

Hi,

I need to do this but i don't know how, if you can please help, Let' me explain.

I have in a workbook with 3 sheets, in the first sheet in column E i have a number of asset, in the same worksheet in column Q i'have the status of that asset if it is installed or is in stock.

In another sheet i have the same but the status of some assets is diferent because they were installed.

What i want to compare is the status of assets bewteen the 1 sheet and the 2 one.

Best Regards, and please help

Worksheet 1
Column A
Column B
Column E
Column F
Column Q
Stock
Installed
Stock
Stock
Installed
Worksheet 2
Column A
Column B
Column E
Column F
Column Q
Abate
Installed
Stock
Installed
Installed

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
raulfeio,

Welcome to the MrExcel forum.

What version of Excel and Windows are you using?

What i want to compare is the status of assets bewteen the 1 sheet and the 2 one.

Can we have screenshots (like above) of the third worksheet, before, and, after (manually formatted by you for the results you are looking for)?

Upvote 0
The version of excel that i'm using is 2007 and windows 7.

I the third sheet i don't have nothing, just want to display the result of comparasion, but it can be in sheet 2.

Best Regards

Upvote 0
raulfeio,

I the third sheet i don't have nothing, just want to display the result of comparasion, but it can be in sheet 2.

Can we have another of your screenshot of sheet 2 with the results (manually formatted by you) that you are looking for?

Upvote 0
raulfeio,

Can we have another of your screenshot of sheet 2 with the results (manually formatted by you) that you are looking for?

Upvote 0
I want to do a comparation bewteen two states of the asset, it's only this. the 1 sheet i have data from survey in one date with asset with a determinate state in the second sheet i have the same data but the state of some asset's have been modified because some went to stock, another to another place of instalation or ended the renting term. This date were retrive in another survey 5 months later of the first one and have been integraded in our software. The only thing that i need is how to compare the states of asset bewteen the two survey's.

Please help, for example you can use the data that in above in the sheet's, i cannot display my result's because they are confidencial.

Best Regards

Can we have another of your screenshot of sheet 2 with the results (manually formatted by you) that you are looking for?[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
raulfeio,

i cannot display my result's because they are confidencial

If you are not able to give us screenshots:
You can upload your workbook to Box Net,

sensitive data changed

mark the workbook for sharing
and provide us with a link to your workbook.

If you are not able to do the above, then:

Click on the Reply to Thread button, and just put the word BUMP in the thread. Then, click on the Post Quick Reply button, and someone else will assist you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back