how to copy/paste data from a spreadsheet into a web form

mremhe

After my spreadsheet completes a calculation, I'd like to (or like it to) connect to a web site and transfer some data from the spreadsheet to a form on a website (not my website). For example, after completing a calculation, my spreadsheet might have four cells that contain "username", "password", "quantity", "item". I'd like to connect to a website (e.g., amazon.com), and using the data in the four cells, log into my account on that website, and order some items (which may require moving through one or more screens on the website).

Is there a way to do this manually or automatically? With manually, my spreadsheet would be open, and I'd connect to the website with my browser -- and then I'd like to press a button to transfer the data. Even better would be automatically: the spreadsheet would connect and place the order.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back