Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
  2. 2011
  3. 2010

hi i am trying to make an excel sheet to help me with my bisness
all what i want to do is to count the score of the cars i have sold
Exemple
in jan sheet i have sold 2 corsa 3 golf and 5 clio feb sheet i have sold 5 corsa 4 golf and 1 clio mar......
and each car i have sold i have rated it out of 5
i want in the last sheet to count the rating score for each model
i havent finish it incase if needed to change it

Are values in Column H of the "Makes And Models" tab identical to the ones used in Column G of your "Jan", "Feb", etc....tabs?

If so, the formula provided in Post #8, modified to include all your Month tabs, and Column reference, will work.
If not, you need to change them so they use the same data...(e.g. 500, 500C, Punto Evo...etc.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
values in Column G and H of the "Makes And Models" tab identical to the ones used in Column F and G, they has been copied and pasted from the same txt. Column F and G they are drop down list

i have done this formula
=SUM(SUMIFS(Apr!Z$1260:Z$2000,Apr!F$1260:G$2000,'Makes And Models'!G2:H1171),SUMIFS(May!Z$1260:Z$2000,May!F$1260:G$2000,'Makes And Models'!G2:H1171))
and showing #VALUE
i have put (F) witch is the Make column and (G) the Model column because there is the same model name in different makes and the same in Makes And Models (G) and (H)

Upvote 0
=SUM(SUMIFS(Apr!Z$1260:Z$2000, Apr!F$1260:G$2000, 'Makes And Models'!G2:H1171),SUMIFS(May!Z$1260:Z$2000,May!F$1260:G$2000,'Makes And Models'!G2:H1171))
The criteria in SUMIFS needs to be a single cell, not a range
Also, I see you are using sumifS() there - is the 1st range the sum range (it needs to be this) or the criteria range (this would be wrong)
Unlike just SUMIF() (no S), sumifS 1st argument is the sum range, while the 1st argument is the criteria range

Upvote 0
i have done this formula and its works the only thing is i don't know how to make it work with my 12 worksheet from Apr to Mar
=SUMIFS(Apr!Z$1260:Z$2000,Apr!F$1260:F$2000,G$2:G$1171,Apr!G$1260:G$2000,H$2:H$1171)
thank you FDibbins and jtakw i wouldn't be able to to it without your help still
i do apologise for the double post i didn't no that i am not allowed

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back