How to create arrow that grows with size of value

stbrooks13

I have a graph that I need to recreate from a vendor. Only I don't know how they created the arrow that grows with the size of the value. Take a look at the linked image, any ideas?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJd86ejvZRjV4c_j2AZE5XFuGhNgDVhZ

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Difficult to tell from an image, but one possibility is that they used shapes, in conjunction with VBA.

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
365, 2019, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
It could have been made with something like Tableau, but you can create a bar chart in Excel and then just copy and paste an arrow shape onto the chart series to achieve something similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichBRich

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...