How to create one pivot table based on the same data with different filters?

Israelinas

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for the following:
I have a big data table and I am using a Pivot table in order to present the information.
Currently, in order to present the exact information I need in one table, I am using 4 different pivot tables with the same data source but different filters.
  1. In the 1st pivot table, I present all information -[Campaign Number] - present a list of numbers as rows, [Number of Leads] present count of leads - sum as values, [Leads Cost] sum as values.
  2. In the 2nd pivot table, I present the same information but I add another filter: [Campaign Number] - present a list of numbers as rows, [Number of Leads] present count of leads - sum as values + Filter: [New Customer] YES - this shows all campaign numbers and number of leads for only new customers.
  3. In 3rd pivot table I present the [Campaign Number], [Number of Leads], [Total Sales] - as values + Filter: Order value >= 1000 (YES)
  4. In the 4th pivot table, I present the [Campaign Number], Number of Leads] + Filter: Valid / Invalid leads - VALID.
Since I don't know any way to present all that information in 1 pivot table instead of 4, I need to create another table (not a pivot table) and then, copy-paste the Campaign Number from the 1st pivot table as values, and then use Vlookup formulas in order to import the information from the other pivot tables.

There is any way to show all that information in 1 pivot table instead of the way I currently do it?

Regards,

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back