How to delete a project module

TorontoJim

Board Regular
I added a module to a project (Excel 2003 on Winderz XP) and then realized I didn't need to. I now can't delete it.

I've tried right clicking, select+Delete button, select and different menu options. Nothing presents itself in an apparent fashion that would allow me to delete this.

Can anyone tell me how to do this or do I just let that module sit there forever? Thats not a bad thing, it doesn't adversely affect it but it still annoys me.

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
DOH! Thanks. I was looking for delete, in a hurry and didn't even take not of that. Thanks for your patience.

Upvote 0
I'm sitting here at work and the Remove Module option is not available on the right click (Excel 2003 on Winderz XP). It DID show up this morning at home in 2003 WinderzVista.

Nothing in any of the menus saying Delete or Remove either. Anyone tell me how to remove a module in Excel 2003?

Upvote 0
Hey,

I use 2003 as well and it shows up on my screen!!!!

Well if there is any macro code written in the Module, just clear the module!!!!!

Leaving it blank doesn't harm anyways.....

I am tryin to look out for ways to get the remove module option for ya.....

till then clear the codes from the module.......;)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I'm scratching my head still. Sometimes the Remove link is there, sometimes not. I haven't figure out yet what the set of conditions are that show the link.

Until then I'm just nodding my head and muttering to myself a lot. Thanks for checking.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon Leenders

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back