How to delete unsubscribers from excel files

pooja9090

I am having unsubscribers list of approx 4000 which i want to delete from all my subscribers list which are maintained separately. I am having subscribers list in 10-12 files but subscribers are 4000 which came from all of these 10 lists. Let me know how can i remove 4000 emails from these all 10 files.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Are all the 10-12 files located in the same directory? Do all files have the subscriber's email address in the same column?

Upvote 0
Are all the 10-12 files located in the same directory? Do all files have the subscriber's email address in the same column?

I am having all data in different different excel sheets. I want to know is there any formula by which i can remove unsubscribers from my all lists.

Upvote 0
I cannot help you with this until you answer my questions specifically. Are all the files located in the same directory? Are the email addresses in the file of subscribers all in the same column? What column are the email addresses in the unsubscribe file? Why are there 10-12 files for the subscriptions and not one file? There is no generic solution. Once you answer with complete responses, a specific solution can be created. There is no specific formula for this.

Upvote 0
I cannot help you with this until you answer my questions specifically. Are all the files located in the same directory? Are the email addresses in the file of subscribers all in the same column? What column are the email addresses in the unsubscribe file? Why are there 10-12 files for the subscriptions and not one file? There is no generic solution. Once you answer with complete responses, a specific solution can be created. There is no specific formula for this.

I am having lakhs of email ids and files do not respond if i keep all ids in one file. For this purpose, i will try to compile all email ids in one file. Subscribers email ids are in Column A and Unsubscribers are in Column B and column A also includes those unsubscribers and i want to delete column B email ids from Column A so that i am left with remaining email ids.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back