Board Regular
Excel Workbook
PQRS
31PeriodQuantityShiftsShiftspp
32Jan-086244.00
33Feb-084133.25
34Mar-08122.00
Totals

Good day all. This is how a part of my report looks. The problem that I have is that this is displaying correctly on my work pc, but as soon as I mail this to someone, all the results shows #VALUE!, I then have to copy and paste special - values only into a new sheet to be able to mail this, can someone please help me with some advice?

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
If you are mailing this to someone that's exactly what I'd expect to happen, so I'd have converted to values, just like you've done. What advice you do want exactly?

Upvote 0
Is there something I can put into the formula bar that would automatically convert to values and display values instead of the link adress and be mailable?

Upvote 0
Is there something I can put into the formula bar that would automatically convert to values and display values instead of the link adress and be mailable?

No, but in recent versions of Excel there is a Break Links button on the Edit|Links dialog.

Upvote 0
Thank you Andrew. Breaking the links works fine. It creates a new file / renamed file with the values in place of the links. Thnx

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrauni

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back