How to display worksheet data.

sirgrag

I am a new to using the Visual Basic Editor in Excel 2003, and am trying to learn it. I need some help with something that I have been unable to figure out. I have a Workbook with several worksheets containing various data. The data is entered using code attached to command buttons on seveal different forms. I open the forms, click on the command buttons which cause the data to be added to certain worksheets. What I am wanting to do is to set up a command button (or hyperlink, or whatever it takes) to open a window that will show the data from one of the worksheets. It seems simple enough, but I have been unable to figure out how to get this done, if it can in fact be done. I know I can click on a sheet tab and view the worksheet, but I have the forms code set so that the forms stay on the screen all the time. So the forms cover much of the data I am needing to see. I would like to be able to open another "form" that will simply display the cell range I am need to see, and then close it back down without closing the other forms. Is this possible? (Hope this makes sense!)

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Thanks for the quick reply! I checked out scenarios, keeping in mind that I am new to this. When I tried to set a scenario for the range of cells I need to view, I have too many cells. Scenarios I guess are limited to 32 cells and I need more than that. Any other ideas???? Thanks again for your help!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanurai

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back