How to filter certain row when column contain certain value using vba?

ke9c

Board Regular
How to filter certain row when column contain certain value using vba? i try to manually add in filter using Excel, but it doesnt works, dont know why, anyone know how to write vba code to filter out rows of which some of its columns contain certain value?

Thanks​

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

Weaver

What's your data range, which column do you need to filter and what are the criteria?

lenze

Legend
Simply use the "Macro Recorder" to preform an AutoFilter. It will do most of the work for you, giving you the proper syntax!! THen post that code and we may be able to simplify it or add ways to use variables for you Field and Criteria!!
lenze

ke9c

Board Regular
Thanks, may i know is there a way i can upload my Excel? i dont see upload attachment in the advanced option. thanks

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Thanks, may i know is there a way i can upload my Excel? i dont see upload attachment in the advanced option. thanks
You cannot upload a file to this forum but you can post small screen shots. Here are a few ways:

Excel jeanie
or
RichardSchollar’s beta HTML Maker
or
Borders-Copy-Paste

However, if you had answered the questions you have been asked, or followed the advice given in the responses so far, you would probably have your code working by now. :biggrin:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFCSteve

This Week's Hot Topics