How to get data from each sheet and do addition of item?

Dave Smith

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I am stucked at one point of my work.

I have 2 sheets which is working as database for my work now, both of the sheets has almost similar database like date, brand, product name .
Now I have a sheet called dashboard where i want this data to be shown like the as shown in the image the user will select the year, month, week from the combobox after the selection of this parameter as per the product name (whose values are fixed in cell "C11", "D11","E11","F11","G") the code should find this value through sheet and find specific data if its find more than one particular then it should also add and show this value in Number of items/year, Number of items/month. number of items/week.

For eg: If user selected year 2022 in the 1st combobox , selected January in month combobox & selected week "week-1" in the 3rd combobox and "C11" cell value is "Spanner(M16) & brand name mentioned in cell "C12" then it should find this value in both sheets name "database_1" & "database_2 if both the values (means name of item & brand) gets matched then it should do total of its if in case it is more than in particular sheet or both sheet and this total should be shown in the cell "C13","C14","C15"

pl. have look to my database & dashboard.

I need help for this to create vba code for this i am not getting idea how to write code for this.

Regards,
Dave

Attachments

• Dasboard_image.jpg
    Dasboard_image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Database_1_image.jpg
    Database_1_image.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Database_2_image.jpg
    Database_2_image.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 14

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jin kazuya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back