How to get rid of the calendar template pop ups?

tryingcake

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
This pesky pop-up message shows up every single time I click a cell. It's the same info over and over. How do I make it stop? It is in the way when I
2bVgFjJ
want to click the cell under it, which is often. This causes me to double my clicks. Thank you.

45235093474_de47bebb9c.jpg
[/URL]******** async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">*********>[/IMG]

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
This is probably coming from data validation. Select all the cells that do this, go to Data Validation, to to the tab for Input Message, and clear the checkbox.

Upvote 0
This is probably coming from data validation. Select all the cells that do this, go to Data Validation, to to the tab for Input Message, and clear the checkbox.

Thank you! That worked! I have been using excel for over 25 years. I've never seen that before.

Upvote 0
Data Validation allows you to set rules for what values are allowed in the cell. As you can see, there is an option to show a pop-up input prompt when the cell is selected. Powerful feature.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shantanu2024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back