How to get the Data of an item by selecting the item through combobox in vba?

SONAS

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I am currently working on project that utilizes Excel and VBA. I do not have much experience in VBA programming.

I am creating a user form that is designed to allow users to open multiple excel files (roster and qualifications). I would like the program to let the user to choose the files via a LOADFILE BUTTON which can prompt to open the file and once the file is open populate the COMBOBOX WITH THE DATES. Once the COMBOBOX is populated with Dates i would like the user to have option to select the date and Generate the roster with all the details (employee name, employee id, few other columns ) for that date which filters some values (example "RR")on that date. such that when a user selects a date from the "Date" combo box, the program will automatically search for the column with the date as a header in another worksheet. i would also like a checkbox with TODAYS date and when clicked it will generate the roster for today. Lastly, i would like the user to have an option to see the qualification of the employees by clicking a check box. Is this possible? If so, can someone show me how? I have included a picture that shows what I want my program to do. Hopefully, that is a clearer explanation.

Attachments

• 1648365130447.png
    1648365130447.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 13

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back